Sunset Valley patients transform their smiles with dental bonding from a cosmetic dentist
Fixing misaligned, misshapen, or broken teeth does more than improve the appearance of your tooth. It also restores your self-confidence. Dr. Griffin Cole, a trusted Austin, TX, dentist understands the importance of having a smile worthy of praise.
Cosmetic dentistry is an important part of the services provided by Dr. Cole and his team of professionals who are experienced and skilled in creating the solution you need to ensure your smile is at its best. Dr. Cole offers a full suite of cosmetic services, including teeth whitening, dental veneers, cosmetic bonding, and minor orthodontic treatment.
One popular procedure is the use of composite bonding material to fix damaged or misshapen teeth. Composite bonding involves safe, tooth-colored material that is prepared, molded to the tooth, smoothed, and then hardened using a special light. There are several advantages to cosmetic bonding, including:
- Little preparation is required and anesthesia is usually not needed. Unless several teeth are being bonded, the process can be performed during a single office visit.
- It is one of the easiest and least expensive procedures that can greatly impact the appearance of your smile.
- Very little enamel needs to be removed to prepare for the procedure.
- Treatment is a simple and pain free process.
- Bonded teeth do not require special care. Brushing, flossing, regular checkups, and professional cleanings are all it takes to care for the bonded teeth.
- The lifespan of the bonding material on the tooth can last for up to 10 years or more, depending on whether the patient has habits that can damage the material, such as nighttime grinding or biting on hard items.
If you have small cosmetic improvements you would like to make to enhance your smile, call the office of Dr. Griffin Cole today to schedule a consultation.