What are the benefits of using ozone therapy with dental treatments in Austin, TX?
Biological dentist, Dr. E. Griffin Cole, is a professional in Austin, TX who focuses on ensuring patients have healthy, beautiful smiles. When patients come into the practice for routine treatments, he may suggest the integration of ozone therapy. Ozone therapy has many benefits for the patient, which makes it an obvious choice for improved oral health and wellness.
What is ozone therapy?
When patients hear the word “ozone,” they often think of environmental concerns such as the ozone layer in the sky. Ozone is actually a natural form of oxygen that can be administered by practitioners directly to patients to provide numerous benefits. Ozone therapy is administered by our dental team through specialized trays that are worn by patients. The gas comes through into the tray using a tube connected to a device that ensures that ozone gases are effective in the treatment of a variety of conditions within the smile.
What are the benefits of ozone therapy?
Ozone therapy has many advantages for patients.
- Ozone therapy has been used for many medical treatments over the years and is linked to treating conditions such as acne, allergies, AIDs, hepatitis, and even rheumatoid arthritis.
- Ozone therapy has been used in medicine for over a hundred years and continues to be used in medical and dental practices around the world.
- Dr. E. Griffin Cole has been using ozone therapy since 2006 and continues to integrate it regularly into routine dental treatments.
- Ozone is a gas that can facilitate faster healing and is used regularly in oral surgeries to improve blood flow and enhance natural immune defenses.
- Ozone therapy is often used for the treatment of periodontal disease, as the gas targets bacteria and inflammation in the mouth.
- Ozone therapy is great at destroying bacteria, viruses, and fungi that may develop in the mouth.
- Ozone therapy is completely biocompatible with the body and is a more holistic way of treating a variety of conditions that can develop in the mouth.
- Ozone therapy is an affordable solution that often meets and exceeds the expectations of our patients at the practice of Dr. E. Griffin Cole.
How do I know if ozone therapy will work for me?
Studies continue to show the benefits of using ozone therapy alongside routine treatments. Even when patients have their teeth cleaned or come in for a simple evaluation, they can ask to have ozone treatment performed. Ozone treatment is a terrific way to keep the smile healthy for many years while addressing common dental concerns. Whether you are having some x-rays done, treating an infected tooth, or are just visiting for a filling, we can use ozone therapy in conjunction with your services to enhance healing and improve overall health and wellness.
Why should I choose Dr. E. Griffin Cole for my ozone therapy?
Dr. E. Griffin Cole continually provides biological care for his patients. He only wants to use materials and treatments that are safe for the smile and the body. He began using ozone therapy in his practice 2006 when he was trained through a certification program at the American College of Integrative Medicine and Dentistry and became the first dentist in the area of Austin, TX to provide this service. He has also been a part of drafting a special review and report for the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology in regard to the benefit of using ozone therapy for cavities and in root canal therapy. He is working hard with the Institutional Review Board to ensure that ozone therapy becomes a more regularly accepted treatment for a variety of dental procedures. He has years of experience in this treatment and has seen it provide exceptional results in hundreds of patients.
Schedule a visit with Dr. E. Griffin Cole today!
Contact his practice to book an appointment and find out more about the advantages of ozone therapy integrated into traditional dental treatments. His practice can be reached by calling (512) 472-3565 and his facility is conveniently located in Austin, TX at 1301 West 25th Street in Suite 402. We welcome new patients for biological dentistry solutions for their smiles!
Back to Oxygen/Ozone Therapy Page