Experiences of dental care in Austin
If you asked patients in the 78705 area – Austin – which dentist they trust with their smiles and their health, you would get this enthusiastic reply – “Dr. Cole!” Feedback might include, “couldn’t wait to go back . . . very generous with his time . . . doesn’t value the look of your mouth over the overall health of the patient . . . I am so glad to have found Dr. Cole.” Keep reading to learn more about the experiences of dental care you can expect at his office.
A holistic philosophy
Dr. Cole is a holistic dentist. You may also hear this focus referred to as biological or natural dentistry. All three are accurate descriptions that mean the entire person is treated – not just a dental symptom, or problematic tooth. Holistic dentistry recognizes that the mouth is part of the body. Everything that goes into the mouth, from foods and beverages to dental materials and instruments, has an impact on the entire system. A holistic practitioner knows that the condition of the mouth influences physical and emotional health.
In addition to providing the preventive, restorative, and cosmetic care you’d expect, Dr. Cole offers some services and has qualifications that might surprise you:
- Incredibly clear 3D imaging to see inside teeth (as well as bones, joints, and sinuses) for accurate diagnosis.
- Ozone therapy for safe, natural disinfection without harsh chemicals.
- Biological root canal therapy – a technique that virtually eliminates risk of re-infection from bacteria left in canals or tubules. Dr. Cole authored a scientific review of this procedure for the Int’l Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology.
- Mercury-free fillings. No amalgam is placed at this practice. Instead, non-metal composite resin filling materials and ceramic restorations are used.
- Adherence to IAOMT protocol for safe removal of amalgam. Dr. Cole is a Master in the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology.
As a Naturopathic Medical Doctor (NMD), Dr. Cole brings natural, time-honored healing methods together with proven conventional dentistry techniques, and the latest diagnostic and treatment alternatives that “first do no harm.”
Are you ready for comprehensive care focused on proactive prevention, and sensitivity to the wellness of the entire body? Call (512) 472-3565
Back to Home Page