Looking for THE dentist to care for your unique dental needs? Call
(512) 472-3565 today.
A nationally known biological dental practice serving the Austin area for more than two decades, our practice operates with a strong philosophy that serves as the foundation for our high level of dentistry. Simply put, it is our job to treat our patients with comprehensive, individualized care.
Our team, headed by Austin’s foremost biologic dentist - Dr. Griffin Cole - strives to stand out as an office founded on unquestionable ethics and skills, and an unwavering devotion to patient care. We practice quality over quantity, providing the amount of time we feel necessary for your ultimate care. Our patients are like-minded, desiring integrative care that seeks to benefit the whole body. Once we have started care, our patients remain a part of our dental family for many years.
If you are ready to experience dentistry as it should be,
we invite you to contact our Austin biological dentistry office today.
Our dental practice has been designed for comfort and health. Our reception and treatment areas have an open feel that is inviting and calming.
Dr. Cole is known as one of the original mercury-free dentists in Central Texas and he has been serving patients from around the country (and abroad) for over two decades. His early exposure to mercury-free dentistry paved the path towards a biologically based integrative practice, in which patients’ general health is addressed as it relates to oral health. Visiting our office, you will experience care like you have not known, beginning with a complimentary consultation in which you get an opportunity to meet with Dr. Cole and his staff to get acquainted and discuss your concerns and goals. Before any treatment, a comprehensive examination, which explores all aspects of your health, is performed. In most dental offices around the world, teams are disease-care oriented, serving patients’ immediate needs. In contrast, Dr. Cole does not find it beneficial or in your best interest to jump right into dental exams and x-rays without getting to know the possible underlying causes of dental issues such as cavities and gum disease.
Our patients do not simply receive general dental care. They are informed about their current dental health as well as what they may expect in their dental future. We provide education and supplementation as necessary to promote oral health on an ongoing basis, and offer individualized care that is gentle, safe, and free of judgment.
We are proud to offer a high standard of care to all persons interested in attaining true health. To meet us personally, contact our office at
(512) 472-3565 today.
- Dentist Austin TX - Services provided by Austin, TX area dentist
- Dr. E Griffin Cole TX - Dr. E Griffin Cole of TX offers crowns and bridges
- Dentist in Austin - Services provided by dentist in Austin area
- Dentistry Services in Austin TX - Why dentistry services for cavities with your biological dentist in Austin, TX may include ozone
- 78705 Dentist - Residents of 78705 and surrounding areas learn the dangers of mercury from biological dentist Dr. Griffin Cole
- Cosmetic Dentist Austin TX - Cosmetic care from your biological dentist in Austin TX can safely brighten your smile
- Mercury Safe Dentist Austin - Cavity detected? Turn to a mercury-safe dentist in Austin.